• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand new Hydra Edge 44HD

Item Price
325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Vjames

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2023
Messages
89
Reaction score
52
Location
Elgin, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a brand new hydra 44 Edge still sealed. I don’t have the mounts for them. I am located in Elgin IL and can ship if needed. Looking to get $325.
20260306_052008_6575C235-30DD-414A-A19F-B4971327A8FC.png

20260306_052008_555A8DF4-6A0B-4957-BA0E-F1ABA4857696.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new