• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
25-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,359
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ok, so I broke down one of my systems and have some gear co move on to a new home.

All prices are shipped and include PP fees. Please PM if interested
  • AI Hydra Edge 44HD (less than a year old) - $300
  • AI Hydra Edge 44HD (less than a year old) - $300
    • Get both 44HD's for $550
  • Apex AFS - sold
  • Tunze Nanostream 6075 HUB edition - $200
  • Tunze Nanostream 6040 HUB edition - $170
  • N-Fill ATO (new) - SOLD
  • JBJ Maxim Battery Power Air Pump - $60
  • Neptune DOS (new heads installed) - SOLD
  • Neptune DOS (new heads installed) - SOLD
    • Get both DoS's for SOLD
  • Neptune Systems RO/DI solenoid - $25
  • Neptune Display (orange/grey) - SOLD

1787952917322.png
1787952930853.png
1787953142560.png


1787953189038.png
 
Last edited:
AFS and Apex display sold.
 
Added some photos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new