Branded cleaning rag suggestions

austinr_y

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I know the title sounds strange but it’s the best way I could put it.

I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get branded 12inx12in towels to use for cleaning my aquarium and just doing maintenance. I didn’t want to go with some basic dish rag and wanted a collection of different brand logos to have while cleaning. Again strange, I know.

If anyone knows of any brants or if any companies have some of those towels that I could get let me know!

thanks!
 
Hey all! I know the title sounds strange but it’s the best way I could put it.

I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get branded 12inx12in towels to use for cleaning my aquarium and just doing maintenance. I didn’t want to go with some basic dish rag and wanted a collection of different brand logos to have while cleaning. Again strange, I know.

If anyone knows of any brants or if any companies have some of those towels that I could get let me know!

thanks!
I buy soft towels from goodwill
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new