Breaking down my tank and selling my livestock

kevin1061

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks,
I've got 3 weeks to break down my 65 gallon reef system.
Any one interested in any livestock, or my tank, powerheads and BubbleMax skimmer, please let me know!

WdIZhu24R1uxLw9jW13jEg.jpg ilbZNB7wRyeLhenbmXgQKA.jpg d8wYd1SdSwujIykynRYYng.jpg Nxxl5maDReqjctA2VQ0G3g.jpg 63XQX7VfSJGasaQxarlezQ.jpg o2EFb0dySgOhRl4MIEjiyA.jpg jMO0GyThS82l+eeNqghFZA.jpg n988M3IPRu+wyO0PTTlACA.jpg 5FxfrXR7Rr268qVDYO9Fzw.jpg 2CHWKeJJTmySVr9ey%%Qcg.jpg kHyx2lJ7TcWYHds+5QYbFA.jpg JNRd2%d6RcicjGBxKSXv1Q.jpg

OP
OP
K

kevin1061

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What power heads you've got? Live stock pricing?
I have a couple powerheads (known brands, forgetting the name and not near the tank. Stuff they sell at Critter, but I bought online. I have a never used Jaebo doser (still in the box), two nice LCD lights, and a Kessel Cheoto light. Plus odds and ends. Sorry I don't recall all the brands for the equipment. You guys can set the prices. It's a fire sale!

DanielJameS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, I’m right around the corner from ya in Brentwood as well. Can you PM me what you’re asking for corals? I might be interested in euphylias and that trumpet/candy cane depending on what color

OP
OP
K

kevin1061

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are we still good for meeting up this weekend for the Tang?
I thought I'd sent a message about this, but I got worried and decided to trade everything left on Sunday to Critter. Waiting was beginning to make me nervous, because of issues removing all the rock and having to do a fairly huge water replacement to keep the fish healthy (no spare tank.)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back