• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Breaking down sale dry goods

Item Price
$10 - $150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mannyhernz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
696
Reaction score
427
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Breaking down tank
Located in los angeles
Shipping available
Have some things available
Fish trap - 25$
Frag rack - 25$
Ice cap k120 skimmer - 80$
Flipper magnet medium - 20$
Jebao dcs 9000 (2) - $75each
Skimz - 4 chamber dosing container 60$
sicce sk400 skimmer pump new -$65
Free reef goodies with every purchase


20230424_164601.jpg skimz container 20230507_185314.jpg 20230507_185308.jpg 20230528_132610.jpg 20230426_191658.jpg
 
Last edited:
How much for the XR30+T5 combo shipped to 37663
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new