• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Breaking tank down! Massive equipment sale!

Alphasig293

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see the main post is updated, but it looks like other items may have been sold.

OP
OP
ron b

ron b

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I'm getting worried someone was buying all my lights mp40s trident and another item and I was going tk meet him in Raleigh tomorrow morning and now he isn't responding. So all items might be going back up for sale. I will know more in a couple hrs but I'm not meeting someone without knowing they're still wanting the stuff so please stand by and I'll be responding to people in order if it falls through.

Kaotic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I'm getting worried someone was buying all my lights mp40s trident and another item and I was going tk meet him in Raleigh tomorrow morning and now he isn't responding. So all items might be going back up for sale. I will know more in a couple hrs but I'm not meeting someone without knowing they're still wanting the stuff so please stand by and I'll be responding to people in order if it falls through.
Is the tank for sure gone?

OP
OP
ron b

ron b

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are pics of lighting.

20201013_214958.jpg 20201013_214940.jpg 20201013_214932.jpg

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rock is in water. I'll gmhave to get it laid out and take pics but that'll be a tomorrow thing
Can you just tell me if you have large pieces? I am currently building an 1100 gal tank and will be needing 100's of pounds but prefer larger pieces.

OP
OP
ron b

ron b

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to update everyone. The person I am selling stuff to did respond last night and I am supposed to be meeting them today but as everything in life anything can happen so until we both meet and the equipment changes hands it still could fall through. I appreciate all the interest in the items and I will update as soon as I know more.

Mr James

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the sump if it is available. It does not say sold yet. I am in Greensboro North Carolina and could pick it up

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 78 86.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back