Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one know what this means?
( control 4)
4 reds and 10 yellows ( breathing)

Our resident Experts can help you! That is if you are still having difficulties? Please head over to www.coralvue.com/support and submit a ticket. Likewise, you can email us directly at [email protected]. One of the reps will be able to help you efficiently. Thank you!

OP
OP
R

Ruralreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the replies.

I'll let you know after I get another access point.
I'm throwing in the towel on the ones I have.
Things just wont stay connected and I'm tired of resetting
network settings and getting 1500 error emails overnight (come on guys ,who the hell wrote that code ?)
not to mention Bluetooth that doesn't work.
I love the features this thing has, just hope I can get it working reliably, for a change.

twistedfinn967

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the replies.

I'll let you know after I get another access point.
I'm throwing in the towel on the ones I have.
Things just wont stay connected and I'm tired of resetting
network settings and getting 1500 error emails overnight (come on guys ,who the hell wrote that code ?)
not to mention Bluetooth that doesn't work.
I love the features this thing has, just hope I can get it working reliably, for a change.
Did you ever find a fix? I'm having the same issue and I can't seem to find the answer.

OP
OP
R

Ruralreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to remove controller from my account and re-run setup (again)

Still had off and on problems, so I switched to a different access point yesterday, and things are going ok SO FAR .
It is a Netgear ac750-EX6100. (as mentioned by Carlos on a coralvue forum thread.) Got a used one on eBay, and updated the firmware. I set it up as an access point with a ethernet cable to my cell phone based internet router.

It was kind of a pain to setup , but like I said , it seems to be working for now.
Now maybe I can tweak some of the settings and get thing to operate like I want.
I never had time before, due to fighting multiple connectivity issues.
The "4 reds and 10 yellows" was just one of many problems that could be related to the old access point.
Time will tell.
Hope this helps.

Hasted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to remove controller from my account and re-run setup (again)

Still had off and on problems, so I switched to a different access point yesterday, and things are going ok SO FAR .
It is a Netgear ac750-EX6100. (as mentioned by Carlos on a coralvue forum thread.) Got a used one on eBay, and updated the firmware. I set it up as an access point with a ethernet cable to my cell phone based internet router.

It was kind of a pain to setup , but like I said , it seems to be working for now.
Now maybe I can tweak some of the settings and get thing to operate like I want.
I never had time before, due to fighting multiple connectivity issues.
The "4 reds and 10 yellows" was just one of many problems that could be related to the old access point.
Time will tell.
Hope this helps.
Hey! I was curious if you could let me know what the reason for Access Point is over Extender.

Thanks!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back