Breeding brine shrimp

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone hatch brine shrimp and feed to tank or grow out and feed ? I was wondering if it is a common practice and what kind of set up you have if so?
 
I hatch em but not breed em I use the San fransico bay set up it works well for me I feed my mandarin it about twice a week
 
I hatch em but not breed em I use the San fransico bay set up it works well for me I feed my mandarin it about twice a week
Mind sharing any pics? I've tried years ago and never really had success
 
That I don't have any! Sorry it's fairly easy though just need a air pump and a 2l bottle I just mixed ro with their packets of brine and in a day they are hatched
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new