• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

breeding percula pair for sale

ReeferBill

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
832
Reaction score
249
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just like the title says, breeding pair for sale. $250, or trade for high end chalices. PM for pics.
Thanks,
Bill
 
Location is Wisconsin, I will upload a few pics here, if I can.
Bill
 
IMG_0079.jpg


IMG_0081.jpg
 
I know the pic is kind of blurry, but you can see the male tending to the eggs on the rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new