Breeding Seahorses

  • Thread starter Thread starter TitusStar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TitusStar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
602
Reaction score
166
Location
Simi valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello yall random question , if I wanted to breed seahorses are Leafy dragons a good idea or a long shot?
 
I've heard seahorses are easy to breed, but very very difficult to keep the fry alive. As for leafy dragons? I'd say long shot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new