OP
OP
briancarterkc

briancarterkc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gobe Bluth, the black clown goby, was found dead today on the floor 3" from the aquarium stand. It was a noble escape attempt but ultimately unsuccessful. Good by Gobey the Goby. We will miss you.
Last update for today...pretty sure Gobe was the one eating my zoas. Polyp rapture seems to have stopped immediately upon Gobe's defenestration.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok the 6 takes OK pics I guess lol;) beautiful tank, and those baby urchins are so stinking cute! Sorry about the original tank crash:( Also I will be breaking into your house for all of your cyphastrea, so when it goes missing, that was me. Sorry:D I am loving the TBS rock, I am really leaning towards it for my next tank.

OP
OP
briancarterkc

briancarterkc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok the 6 takes OK pics I guess lol;) beautiful tank, and those baby urchins are so stinking cute! Sorry about the original tank crash:( Also I will be breaking into your house for all of your cyphastrea, so when it goes missing, that was me. Sorry:D I am loving the TBS rock, I am really leaning towards it for my next tank.
Lol! Yes, but I will admit i use a 3rd party app to help with the blue correction.

Everyone loves the cyph! It's not that pricey. I'd give you a frag but encrusting coral are hard to frag. Maybe I will put a pebble in its way that I can peel off.

Totally recommend TBS. Lots of life and cool hitchhikers.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol! Yes, but I will admit i use a 3rd party app to help with the blue correction.

Everyone loves the cyph! It's not that pricey. I'd give you a frag but encrusting coral are hard to frag. Maybe I will put a pebble in its way that I can peel off.

Totally recommend TBS. Lots of life and cool hitchhikers.
Ooo which app? I am a sucker for cyph! I have not seen any locally, yet lol. Everyone seems to love the rock, even with the few bad hitchhikers that come with it. It seems the good definitely outweighs the bad!

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 44 38.6%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 59 51.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back