Bright blessings

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef Rene'!

You owned 2 tanks. Are both already gone and you are setting up a new one soon? Or is one of those still up and running? 😊
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef Rene'!

You owned 2 tanks. Are both already gone and you are setting up a new one soon? Or is one of those still up and running? 😊
Good. Afternoon, I had a salt tank 2 .yrs ago i never had this issue. It's now fresh water. This tank I'm speaking of is new since April
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new