Bright colored Fungia

  • Thread starter Thread starter smpolyp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smpolyp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2011
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone working on bright colored Fingia's? I've done the basic green and a nice orange. I've have a blue that didn't hold it's blue, but I am looking for advice on fixing it. Or any discussion on what you have and what you are working on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new