• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bright Green Toadstool (Alien like brightness!!)

misoldier06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Up for grabs is a very rare bright green Japanese deep-water toadstool. These are very similar to cornbread's Japanese deep-water toadstool, except mine has white polyps instead of green polyps. The head and tentacles are bright green. I'm selling this piece that is just over an inch wide and is standing about two inches tall. $125 for the piece and you pay shipping. Shipping will be from area code 78245. The first and second pic are of the mother colony and the third is of the frag you will receive.
DSCF5191.JPG
DSCF5197.JPG
thumbnail (1).jpg

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would you have any available around April? We are going to add a tank in December.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Katrina71, I might. If you message me around before you would like one i can most likely cut a frag for you!
I am a serious buyer. I will put a deposit on it if you'd like.

OP
OP
misoldier06

misoldier06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bronx_discuss thank you for the update. That's awesome it's doing so well. Love the way it extends and moves in flow.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back