• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brine shrimp direct

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered brine shrimp, mysis, krill, roe, reef mix. 7 packs of each. They came with dry ice and still frozen solid. I paid for two day shipping and got it in one day.
I ordered some cool flake food to try and my fish eat everything.
Happy customer thank you brine shrimp direct

twobytwo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to contact them for weeks to place a $300+ order. Phone (left a message), email (to the general mailbox AND the Account Manager who has helped me before). No reply at all.

Very depressing

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to contact them for weeks to place a $300+ order. Phone (left a message), email (to the general mailbox AND the Account Manager who has helped me before). No reply at all.

Very depressing
we found persistence paid off. keep at it, you will be successful over time

Last edited:

twobytwo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we found persistrnce paid off. keep at it, you will be successful over time
Oh I do believe that! I've ordered a few times and do prefer them. They've been great!

It's just this is an international order and I'm not sure I can get everything so I can't just place an online order. Things like gold pearls arents easy to find where I am. I'll keep waiting.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back