Brissle worm???

NewReefAdventure

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
176
Reaction score
148
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn't look like the last bristle worm I ran into which is why I ask... he's surviving in my dip water and looks spiny. Trying to figure out if I want him in the tank or not... surprised he's still alive honestly
20230110_182115.jpg
 
It doesn't look like the last bristle worm I ran into which is why I ask... he's surviving in my dip water and looks spiny. Trying to figure out if I want him in the tank or not... surprised he's still alive honestly
20230110_182115.jpg
Not sure what it is, but it’s definitely not a bristleworm
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new