bristle appear during the day ?????

peter fumo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
103
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a three-year-old 75 gallon tank with a 20 gallon sump / fuge with fish, live rock ,and soft corals… I just switched over to RODI about two months ago and have done about 90 gallons in water changes since then. All my water parameters are an acceptable range..... For the past couple weeks I noticed my bristle worms coming out in the light when I feed and it's been happening more and more often I'm wondering is this a good or bad thing? Any useful input or help will be appreciated?
 
They won't hurt anything they are just hungry. Don't touch them with bare hands if you want to pick one up. They just need more fish poo to eat. I saw one of my acan colonies eat one a few weeks ago. Didn't work out to well for the worm lol.
 
Get a wrasse that will stop them from coming out during the day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new