Bristle or Bobbit Worm?

Tellie-Vision

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2023
Messages
1,938
Reaction score
1,633
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this thing on a chunk I got recently. I don’t trust my judgement, can anyone tell for sure what this is? I know the picture’s not great, but I don’t want to risk messing with it for a better one :downcast-face-with-sweat:
IMG_8176.jpeg
 
Hard to tell but looks like a Bobbit worm. Get some pics at night with red light if you can.
Ah dang, I was kinda afraid of that. It kinda pops out of the rock and goes back down like one too, guess I’ll have to figure out a way to trap it
 
Upvote 0
Is there a hard encrusted bit there?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new