Bristle worm trap or nassarius snail mating

Mr. Acantho

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2023
Messages
195
Reaction score
135
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to trap bristleworms


But the nassarius snails are having an organic around the trap

How am I supppsed to trap the bristleworms now?
1000013113.jpg
 
I cant help with the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention.
 
My nassarius do the same thing. Grab them and put them in a floating tupperware time out for the night

Repair trap and check in the morning
 
My nassarius do the same thing. Grab them and put them in a floating tupperware time out for the night

Repair trap and check in the morning
I have +30 nassarius snails

I just did multiple manual removals by picking up my LPS
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new