Bristle Worm?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cannoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cannoy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
250
Reaction score
157
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw this going around my tank. It kinds looks like a bristle worm but with no bristles, and it sort of looks like a centipede.

IMG_1665.JPG
IMG_1668.JPG




 
@ISpeakForTheSeas I know you get tagged a lot, and first post in but I got nothing. Never seen something so fat and tense. Looks like it belongs in a tube almost but, an overweight sized tube.
 
@ISpeakForTheSeas I know you get tagged a lot, and first post in but I got nothing. Never seen something so fat and tense. Looks like it belongs in a tube almost but, an overweight sized tube.
So are you saying this is one of those "when in doubt" situations? lol
 
Kinda looks like some sort of eunice worm from that second still shot.

Behavior not typical of that group tho

Honestly so cool!
 
oh I’m saying I first thought it was an earthworm! Lol it doesn’t present as harmful, honestly just looks out of place.

I
Parks And Recreation GIF

Have no good idea.
 
oh I’m saying I first thought it was an earthworm! Lol it doesn’t present as harmful, honestly just looks out of place.

I
Parks And Recreation GIF

Have no good idea.
Just went to my LFS and showed a pic to the owner, he says its a Eunice Worm "Bobbit Worm" which matches the pic's i found online.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new