Baby bristle worm?

Asserted

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t find much that match exactly what I am seeing. Is this a bristle worm or something else? It’s in a cycling tank that I used a live rock from my other tank. Do not have anything that looks like this in other tank that’s abundant and I can find. It was burrowing.
20261002_151723_F1FDE811-9D48-4A00-9567-95E3B79CA51A.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new