Bronc's 25g Reef Build

Moved some things around and added a few corals.

image.jpeg
 
Bronc - your tank has come along way in a short time. Really like your goby/pistol combo. These are some of my favorite inhabitants in my tank.
 
Bronc - your tank has come along way in a short time. Really like your goby/pistol combo. These are some of my favorite inhabitants in my tank.
Thanks!! I really appreciate that! Hopefully I'll get a bigger tank with a sump soon.
 
IMG_3362.JPG
 
Looking good!
 
Looks like you are headed more to the dark side (SPS). Glad to see it. Tank is looking good.
Thanks! Getting there slowly but surely. My tank is still pretty new, so I want to go slow with it. I hope to upgrade to a 75g-90g sometime in the next year. Just bought a RO/DI unit that I still need to get hooked up.
 
 
Looks like you are headed more to the dark side (SPS). Glad to see it. Tank is looking good.

I didn't realize there was any other side :)

Tank looks great (now come to the dark side ) :rolleyes:
 
IMG_3419.JPG
FTS from Aug 31st
 
Looking good man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new