Brood Stock Diet

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlos3de5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

carlos3de5

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi

I can't buy LRS fertility frenzy in my country (Chile, south america).

What Brood Stock Diet could I prepare?

thanks!

(sorry my bad English) :p
 
I make a homemade mixture, mostly clams but also include a mix of whatever they have at the asian store. Muscles, abalone, shrimp, squid etc. I chop that up, mix it with TDO and selcon. Sometimes I also thaw out some spirulina brine shrimp or mysis and put that in. Variety is key.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new