Brother Jed Smock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
4
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy comes to Mizzou (the college I go to) for a few months at a time. I finally managed to find some You Tube videos of him. Unfortunately, they are posted by his affiliates and are edited beyond belief. I'm a Christian but IMO there is a right way and a wrong way to go about spreading the Word and he's definately going about it the wrong way. For example, I was sitting in on one of his "sessions" and the topic was on how african americans were not going to make it into Heaven. He was unable to quote a passage but said that it said so in the Bible. As I said, the videos are edited. If you search a bit more on you tube you'll find videos of him that are from other people, likely unedited. He has become the laughing stock of Mizzou and people flock to speaker's circle for entertainment between classes. He's rather animated and entertaining but at the same time it's quite sad what the world has come to. These videos are in no way meaning to offend anyone, nor is my post. I am the kind of person that is quite mellow when it comes to beliefs; as long as you are not forcing your beliefs upon me or harming me as a result you are free to think as you wish. Anyway, here are the vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoEcE5AKZSQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sH0ezONJjc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuifcffXByQ
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new