Brown dust chemi pure elite?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NDDELALLO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NDDELALLO

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
77
Reaction score
7
Location
SURPRISE,AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i recently put a bag of chemi pure elite in my bare bottom frag tank and now noticed that I have a brown dust all on bottom of tank my thoughts are some resin dust is leaking out the bag is this something I should be concerned about with running this product or not any help would be great thanks!

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Not sure I know iv used chemi pure for many years and there products are top notch never had any problems at all my water looks like drinking water 24/7 . I'm sure nothing to worry about .did you rinse the bag before you put it in your aquarium
 
Yes I did very well I've used it in my large tank but with sand and such I guess I just have never noticed the brown dust!
 
Edit: already answered.

Try a different filter bag? might be that bag is not holding it in as well. The bag from seachem catches a lot more than some other bags. tiny holes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new