Brown filament on Montipora cap

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roll58
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Roll58

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does someone know what is it... I have also a leather green toldstone who is closed and has some filament too. I used a turkey baster to blown them away and they come back the next day.

Parameters;

Alk - 9.5
Calcium - 416
Magnesium - 1370
Phosphate - 0.08
Nitrate 6.2
PH - 8.2
Salinity - 1.026

0X0A8527.jpg
 
I can't see it in the photos but it kinda sounds like Dinos. Some varieties of Dinos can sting corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new