Brown Jelly and VSV Dosage.

Mam pytanie, czy dozowanie VSV ma bezpośredni rozwój Brown Jelly? Zauważyłem duże stężenie Brown Jelly w moim zbiorniku po użyciu VSV.
I have a question, does VSV dosing have a direct development of Brown Jelly? I noticed a high concentration of Brown Jelly in my tank after using VSV.
 
Fir brown jelly, try siphoning it up with a 3/8” tube and gently blow remainder loose and siphon or net what loose matter you can
 
BA56C626-0C5D-49C9-81EF-081846A37552.gif
 
Mam pytanie, czy dozowanie VSV ma bezpośredni rozwój Brown Jelly? Zauważyłem duże stężenie Brown Jelly w moim zbiorniku po użyciu VSV.
Witamy! najlepiej będzie uzyskać odpowiedzi, jeśli używasz tłumacza, tak jak to zrobiłem w Google.
 
Tłumaczenie z Vetteguy:
Jodłowa galaretka w kolorze brązowym, spróbuj ją zassać rurką 3/8 ”i delikatnie wydmuchaj pozostałą luźną pozostałość i wylej lub siateczkę, jaką luźną materię możesz
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Hello
Sorry, I forgot to say hi.
I was talking about VSV dosing. I use a preparation from Red Sea NO3-PO4-X and noticed from the massive concentrations of Brown Jelly, I used to have Brown Jelly but I managed to beat him with Chemiclean. Over a year it was cool, but as soon as I started using VSV Brown Jelly it spread a lot. So I have a question, is it possible that Brown Jelly uses VSV for development?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new