Brown Jelly Disease?

Reefer_French

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Albuquerque
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can confirm that this might be brown jelly disease. I noticed this goniopora have this spot but only half as big yesterday and then saw this today at the end of the day while feeding the corals. I saw some flesh kind of drifting or hanging off of it and was wondering if it looks like brown jelly. I saw some other corals looking a little weird, but it was hard to tell because the lights were going out at the end of the day so could of been just that. If so, any potential treatment options? Thanks.
I also have 4 other gonis on that rock and they’re all doing ok.

86D1164F-7E23-4F4A-8546-51DE107D2427.jpeg E89E29AF-8117-4875-921B-A338978363AE.jpeg 4E3D73E9-10AF-412F-94DE-EFFD5A61EBC7.jpeg FF61BF1F-CFE0-4D99-80A1-9ED23341F33F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new