Brown jelly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bender
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bender

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Messages
312
Reaction score
572
Location
Buffalo, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this package today, I think it's brown jelly and dead. I do not want to add to my tank looking for confirmation.

PXL_20240912_192236786.jpg PXL_20240912_192212653.jpg PXL_20240912_192151818.jpg
 
Just looks like DOA, dont put it in your tank.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new