Brown out success stories

RedOtterCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2017
Messages
93
Reaction score
102
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to hear your success stories with picking up browned out acros and turning them into something special!

I picked up the first acro for my young tank dirt cheap to test and see if I could establish hard coral growth. It was cheap due to its very brown nature.

I've seen some minor PE and I think the coral is slightly turning towards red which makes me hopeful that the color will develop over the next several months.

Please drop your success stories/pictures here if you have one!
 
Here's an admittedly blue picture of the acro in my tank
20240624_140839.jpg

It definitely has a bit more going for it than it did in the store
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new