Brown string on montipora

  • Thread starter Thread starter DerekB4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DerekB4

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
51
Reaction score
6
Location
Nebraska
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My montipora (I think it’s a montipora) always seems to have a brown string coming coming off the same spot from the coral.

I’m battling cyano so I don’t know if it’s related.

My birdnest has it too. Is it a normal SPS thing?

D123F7CF-9AE0-4988-8E90-3660935A47F5.jpeg
 
se ven como Dino debajo de la roca también tienes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new