Brown stuff (maybe algae) on my sea sponge.

porous_gravel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a sponge a couple weeks ago. Everything seems to be going well, the sponge even attached to the rock I strapped it to. The one thing I’ve noticed, is there seems to be some algae on top of the sponge. Is this a problem? Should I move it to a lower light area?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new