Brown things under Goniapora

  • Thread starter Thread starter iArady
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iArady

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Iran
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ,
I have spotted these little brown algea like things under my coral . I dont know what is this and i dont have anything like this in my other goniapora
What should i do ? Is it sick?
i cleaned some of these things with pipette and it seems okay for now .

Tank age : 6month
Ca : 450
Mg : 1300
Phosphate : 0/01
Nitrate : 3ppm
Kh : 8/6
1671396905272.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new