• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS 1.1ml doser and digital timer $45.00 shipped

Item Price
$45.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Fran the Man Can !

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2018
Messages
69
Reaction score
73
Location
Coastal NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale:
My BRS 1.1ml/min doser and dual outlet digital timer . This was purchased by me about a year ago but I never got the chance to use it .
I just ran R/O water through it to test its operation and it operates perfectly . The digital time was never used either. It was tested this morning and its perfect . I'm including 8 ft of Neptune DOS tubing as well . Asking $45.00 shipped . Paypal only

pump pix.jpg Timer pix.jpg
 
Last edited:
For Sale:
My BRS 1.1ml/min doser and dual outlet digital timer . This was purchased by me about a year ago but I never got the chance to use it .
I just ran R/O water through it to test its operation and it operates perfectly . The digital time was never used either. It was tested this morning and its perfect . I'm including 8 ft of Neptune DOS tubing as well . Asking $45.00 shipped . Paypal only

pump pix.jpg Timer pix.jpg

Sent pm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new