BRS 2 part

  • Thread starter Thread starter chevy4w
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chevy4w

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
289
Reaction score
193
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to attempt dosing with Tropic Marin All For Reef but at the same time I have BRS calcium chloride(5) and soda ash(5)containers that I would like to sell. If anyone is interested I’ll give you a very good price. PM me!
I will not ship, sorry!
Bill

image.jpg
 
Last edited:
I want to attempt dosing with Tropic Marin All For Reef but at the same time I have BRS calcium chloride(5) and soda ash(5)containers that I would like to sell. If anyone is interested I’ll give you a very good price. PM me!
I will not ship, sorry!
Bill

image.jpg
Good luck on the switch.
Let us know how it goes!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new