BRS 300K giveaway

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I’m planning on upgrading to 100g within the next 12-18 months I have everything figured out as to what I will need and want.

With this giveaway and bonus points going on right now I was curious if it would be smart to buy all my non perishable items now if I could convince the wife it’s worth the savings. I could get rocks, sand and a baffle kit. It would net me $50 in points and $10-500 with the giveaway.

Anyone else with this thinking too? Anything to save a buck in this hobby and still get good things!

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I’m planning on upgrading to 100g within the next 12-18 months I have everything figured out as to what I will need and want.

With this giveaway and bonus points going on right now I was curious if it would be smart to buy all my non perishable items now if I could convince the wife it’s worth the savings. I could get rocks, sand and a baffle kit. It would net me $50 in points and $10-500 with the giveaway.

Anyone else with this thinking too? Anything to save a buck in this hobby and still get good things!

I am in the middle of setting up a 24g tank and helping girlfriend plan for a 50g tank, so was looking into this today as I wasn't very familiar with the way their point system works. I don't think you can use the points for MAP products (there's a big list of them here https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/payment-pricing-promotions ), so just be careful you don't purchase everything now that's eligible with points.

Unless of course you need the justification to go with an even bigger tank...

Beau_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you’re going for maximizing the deal, break it up into $50 orders… they’re handing out cards in each order.

Burns them on shipping but… they faced that back on Black Friday giveaways too.

I put a few things in my cart and realized I was spending $60 just to save $10! Haven’t pulled the trigger.

OP
OP
Nick Steele

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re going for maximizing the deal, break it up into $50 orders… they’re handing out cards in each order.

Burns them on shipping but… they faced that back on Black Friday giveaways too.

I put a few things in my cart and realized I was spending $60 just to save $10! Haven’t pulled the trigger.
Haha haven’t thought about that but it looks like I got shut down on the plan. We just had vacation and spent a lot so it’s a no go on tank stuff for now maybe next time

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back