BRS 4 stage ro 7 stage assistance needed.

dangles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Sisterlimonpot @dangles @billyocean @KStatefan just wanted to say a big thank you, for helping me wrap my mind around this!

I pulled then 4 stage out of the floor and put it up in the counter to where I could see it good. It wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it was going to be. I virtually just disconnected the 3rd canister mixed DI, replaced with a second carbon block. Then plumbed that 3rd block to the Membrane and then plumbed the membrane outlet to the new DI stages.

All is well and 0 TDS. I was already getting 0, but my mixed DI was only lasting about 4 months. I will add the auto flush valve as well, it's on order. Already have the Aquatec booster pump and that's the best $150.00 anyone can spend. It took my pressure from 30psi to a little over 80psi that I adjusted. It would take it higher than that, but I'm good with around 80 :)

Thanks again everyone.
Glad to help! I’m new too but I figured I could share what I’ve learned so far :)
If you’ve already got the booster pump all you need is the auto flush valve. Not the whole auto flush kit, since the booster pump comes with the power supply it needs.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back