• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS 4 Stage RO/DI

chawalte-qcvux5

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, have my 4 Stage BRS RO/DI unit up for sale.

This has been setting for two years from the last time I was in the hobby. I have removed and discarded all old media and membranes. You will need to purchase a filter kit and membrane. (I would recommend you do this on any used unit anyways..)

Clean unit, like new, includes canister wrench and has hose fitting on the inlet line (for hooking into washer hookup or garden hose connection).

Asking $65.00 Shipped OBO, or willing to trade for some soft corals for my new nano.

IMG_0253.jpg

Last edited:

mraysberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, have my 4 Stage BRS RO/DI unit up for sale.

This has been setting for two years from the last time I was in the hobby. I have removed and discarded all old media and membranes. You will need to purchase a filter kit and membrane. (I would recommend you do this on any used unit anyways..)

Clean unit, like new, includes canister wrench and has hose fitting on the inlet line (for hooking into washer hookup or garden hose connection).

Asking $65.00 Shipped OBO, or willing to trade for some soft corals for my new nano.

IMG_0253.jpg

Pm sent

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back