BRS Aqua Forest Reef salt 50% off

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjmartie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just a heads up, the 175 gallon bucket is on sale, currently 50% off.


Also makes we wonder why we dont have a forum dedicated to supply/equipment on sale.
Maybe we do and i just never seen it.

That's a great salt mix, very similar to Red Sea blue bucket.
 
Just a heads up, the 175 gallon bucket is on sale, currently 50% off.


Also makes we wonder why we dont have a forum dedicated to supply/equipment on sale.
Maybe we do and i just never seen it.
We DEFINITELY should. If we do and I don't know of it either, please link to me.
 
I bought a box of it a month ago that i found was onsale, have not used it yet, going through my last of instant ocean.


@kileki i definitely think that we should start something like that. I only been in the hobby a little over 2 years and just in that time, the box of salt i was buying went from $60 ish to like $120ish dollars.
 
Thought about grabbing it but I still have 90 gallons of mix left. And had to get some other stuff that was more urgent
 
@steveschuerger i have roughly 600 gallons of salt mix already, with another 350 i just ordered. I lole to stock up while i find it is on sale.

Does salt go bad? I keep mine in my temp controlled laundry room still closed up in the box and havent noticed anything wrong yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new