BRS better than A+

  • Thread starter Thread starter Erock68
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Erock68

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
1
Location
Aurora, Ohio
Since beginning in this hobby, I have spent my fair share at online vendors. BRS is one of them. I bought my RO/DI & Pukani live rock from them, plus misc. stuff. All arrived in great shape.

I was due to change out my T5's and was a little nervous, about getting them shipped to me. I usually get them local, at a much higher price. I decided to give them a shot at this too....

My T5's arrived today. I must say, I will get replacements from them, anytime. They were packed almost bullet proof. The lamps themselves, were rubber banded, in their boxes, then wrapped in bubble wrap. Placed in a heavy duty round tube, THEN placed in the shipping box. Arrived in perfect condition.

Bravo to you BRS, I will continue doing a LOT of business with you in the future!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new