BRS Black Friday sales?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cment
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cment

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2014
Messages
1,037
Reaction score
657
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone heard anything about what will be on sale this year or know when they will let people know???
 
I don't know, but I have my cart all ready to go once the sale starts, lol.
 
i talked to a rep, they said whatever goes on sale if purchased within 4 weeks, will be price matched.
 
I've "heard" it's going to be site wide. I have a friend who was trying to take advantage of their Halloween sale a few days late, and they told her to hold off for Black Friday, as the sale would be much more beneficial to her.
 
almost forgot about the brs black fridays sales! thanks for the reminder!
 
Hmmm...wonder if it will be a better deal than the upcoming group sale (10x reward points)? Wanting to get a controller, but might just wait...
 
There's definitely something coming soon, and we have some really exciting stuff planned. I can't share too many details, but definitely sign up for our email list if you're not already because you'll be the first to know and you really won't want to miss out on this: http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/preferences
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new