BRS dosing info problem

Thank you for pointing this out, we get so many questions focusing on using sodium bicarbonate instead of soda ash I've been stuck in that realm. I apologize for misreading your first post. I have our team working on updating dosing instructions based on calcium as well a suggestion to make it more clear to not use a magnesium supplement with this as a part of a regular dosing schedule with this method.
 
After reading this thread, my brain hurts. I wish there was a pop up book for dummies like me for this stuff :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new