BRS Float Valve

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
4,703
Reaction score
1,040
Location
North Kingstown, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a custom BRS rodi unit with a float valve kit, I was wondering what the best container to use for storage (I need 20 gallons) and how am I supposed to mount the float?
 
get either a 30G Brute container or a farm implement store would have large water storage containers new. You can also get 15G car wash soap containers that rinse out fine or pop concentrate containers too... Anything HDPE Plastic will be fine with a good rinsing.
 
If its the standard BRS float valve: Adjustable Float Valve for Reverse Osmosis Systems - English

You drill a hole in the container at the desired water line (well, just above to be precise) and then thread the black part through. screw the back white nut into place. Not hard to install, just don't drill too big of a hole.

Agree with cd regarding places, you can get anything from those to a 55gal food grade HDPE drum that some places sell the extras.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new