• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS - Great Return Experience

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

chipmunkofdoom2

Always Making Something
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently did my first "open box" return with @Bulk Reef Supply and the experience was very smooth. I ordered an overflow and it didn't fit my tank, but it didn't see water and I didn't use the drill bit. So I returned it for an open-box refund. This has a 10% restocking cost and a $10 shipping fee, but the overflow cost over $120, so it was worth it to pay the ~$22 or so to get a $100 refund.

I contacted BRS via email and heard back in just a few hours. They sent me a return label, I packaged up the overflow with all the parts and mailed it back. The overflow arrived at BRS this morning and just a few hours later I got an email letting me know that the refund has been processed.

So all in all, a very easy and smooth process. Makes me very confident to buy in the future knowing that worse comes to worse, I can always do an open box refund. Thanks BRS!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently did my first "open box" return with @Bulk Reef Supply and the experience was very smooth. I ordered an overflow and it didn't fit my tank, but it didn't see water and I didn't use the drill bit. So I returned it for an open-box refund. This has a 10% restocking cost and a $10 shipping fee, but the overflow cost over $120, so it was worth it to pay the ~$22 or so to get a $100 refund.

I contacted BRS via email and heard back in just a few hours. They sent me a return label, I packaged up the overflow with all the parts and mailed it back. The overflow arrived at BRS this morning and just a few hours later I got an email letting me know that the refund has been processed.

So all in all, a very easy and smooth process. Makes me very confident to buy in the future knowing that worse comes to worse, I can always do an open box refund. Thanks BRS!

Thank you @chipmunkofdoom2! I'm glad to hear that the customer service team was able to help you and get this handled quickly. That's always the goal :D

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back