BRS Group buy

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok i blew a t5 fiji purple bulb need some other supplies so starting a brs group buy.

Pm me your name and email address you used to sign up to Bulk Reef Supply with if you want in.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 2

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow we are starting group buys every 2 weeks! let me know if someone wants to combine orders i need like 2 things

AirAngel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how this works? Is it a discounted purchase or just shipping?
I thought I would get a few things. But its not worth the cost of me driving way down south to pick up

OP
OP
gmoney243

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how this works? Is it a discounted purchase or just shipping?
I thought I would get a few things. But its not worth the cost of me driving way down south to pick up

Group buys from brs get sent to your house you just get bulk pricing which is 10-20% off dependingg on product. Some arent discounted. How it works is you give me your name and email used to sign up to brs and i send them a list and they puy your account on group buy status and then you order like normal just get discount pricing

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 2

CaCrimson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for adding me! I have not done a group buy before with BRS. Is anyone else bummed too? I feel like they give better discounts outside of the group buy, i.e. 10x bonus points around Christmas on everything.

I had 14 items on my list to buy. $176 of $249 of items are not available for the 10% group buy discount. This means my discount on $249 of regularly priced items is $7. Only the carbon and some small fittings are discounted 10%.

There is no discount on their own carbon/gfo reactor nor the CPR Sock-it, which I've seen several places for less. I feel like the 10x bonus points at Christmas on everything is a better discount because you get 10% on everything back to spend. There were no exclusions.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back