BRS Have a code, leave a code...Need a code, take a code

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimfish98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I genuinely want to know if they do send coupons more than $10 like it says to me it seems like a marketing gimmick and they are really only $10 codes. Unless anyone can prove me otherwise?
 
I genuinely want to know if they do send coupons more than $10 like it says to me it seems like a marketing gimmick and they are really only $10 codes. Unless anyone can prove me otherwise?
There are significantly more $10 rewards than any other prize level.

IMG_6030.png
 
I genuinely want to know if they do send coupons more than $10 like it says to me it seems like a marketing gimmick and they are really only $10 codes. Unless anyone can prove me otherwise?

I’ve had a couple $50 and 1 $100 code over the years.

I have seen multiple of the $500 codes in the BRS Facebook group over the years. There just aren’t many out there
 
Bump for a code to save me $10 lol
 
Lol i got better $14 hanna alk reagent. 10 off. And shipping is 10. 57

Well.. it is a free shipping code then! Shipping for me is $6 since I am in MN.

If I lived next door to them I would greedily take all free ship codes on here, make multiple orders for 1 thing and pick everything up in person to get multiple $5 reagents.

If I order them early enough, those orders would generate more codes... for more orders... and more chances at a $50, $100, $500 code..

Season 2 Halloween GIF by Sony Pictures Television


Tv Land Teacher GIF by Teachers on TV Land
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new