BRS Heaters = Schego?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Variant
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Variant

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
587
Reaction score
583
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply can you confirm or deny whether the BRS titanium heating elements are Schego heaters? I've read forum posts here and vaguely recall Ryan / Randy possibly saying that the BRS heaters are schego heaters, but I'd love to get this confirmed.

Thank you!
 
Confirmed :)

Schego manufactures the heaters for us in Germany under the Bulk Reef Supply branding.

Just a random hobbyist's suggestion, but I personally think it would be extremely valuable to add this in the item description or at the very least add in the product description found on the Schego website like being IP68.

I use trusted brands as a signal for quality (not an end all be all), and having the schego connection more known may be helpful for buyers until the BRS branded titantium heating elements have enough time on the market and reviews.

Now I'm off to purchase some heating elements from you guys.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new