BRS or Spectrapure?

ReelRednekReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
237
Reaction score
41
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to be purchasing a dual chamber reactor. BRS has one for $65 but would need about $30 in parts to mod it to allow for individual flow control to each canister. The Spectapure is already set up for this for $90. My only concern is the Spectrapure unit doesn't "show" the cartridges like the BRS has. I like the simplicity of the cartridge design. Does anyone have the Spectrapure reactor that can tell me if it has cartridges? I just know if it's not simple to maintain I'll procrastinate. Thanks
 
After much research I went with the Spectrapure dual reactor. It is the best bang for bang for the buck. The BRS would likely be very comparable with the addition of a couple mods. Simple all-inclusive design sold me on SpectraPure! Just hooked it up and it was super simple to dial in!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new