BRS Preferred Reefer Points

Coral Your World

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
507
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Why do I have negative Preferred Reefer points. I thought this was the season of giving, not taking …. lol

3D4118D4-E90F-4C22-9FF5-795985FC9E06.jpeg
 
Why do I have negative Preferred Reefer points. I thought this was the season of giving, not taking …. lol

3D4118D4-E90F-4C22-9FF5-795985FC9E06.jpeg
Oh no! Can you send us a PM with the email on your account with us? We'll get it sorted.
 
I emailed customer service yesterday regarding this..
I got my order for a heater and inkbird and was so pumped to come home last night after working 13hrs on Black Friday to see if I won anything good.. I watched all these videos of folks getting great gifts during your giveaway and I didnt even get a preffered customer giveaway card in my box. To say I was deflated was an understatement.. I hope someone will make it right for me.. I know my gift card would probably be for another $10 but I am a father of 3 and a budget reefer and can use all the help I can get.. Happy Holidays
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new