Brs refractometer

smarcuscofer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a good refractometer mine won't hold calibration as always BRS is out of stock of the one thing I need the most they don't have a regular refractometer but they have the one with the LED light was wondering if anybody had any experience with these types or had any good recommendations trying to up my water testing game

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one with the light on it. I think that for the most part they appear to be the same products. I think the biggest thing is just calibrating it frequently

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a good refractometer mine won't hold calibration as always BRS is out of stock of the one thing I need the most they don't have a regular refractometer but they have the one with the LED light was wondering if anybody had any experience with these types or had any good recommendations trying to up my water testing game

How old is your current refractometer? One reason why calibration might be an issue is a sticky door. That little door that comes down over the angled glass must move very freely. Try lubricating the hinges and see if that helps:

Lubricate Your Refractometer

Back